Across the county there are successful ships that deliver on Sea Scouting’s promise of high adventure in, on, around, and under the water. Each ship is unique. Each ship has it’s own strengths and weaknesses. In order to make every ship more successful, a Best Practice Library has been created to share these strengths. The first four best practices are now available. They focus on getting Council Support at the ship level.
- Our nationwide Coast Guard Auxiliary partnership is here!
- Chesapeake Cup Finalists Headed to Koch Cup
- Commodore’s Corner: October 2019
- Introduction to AuxScout
- Commodore’s Corner Brief Update for August 2019
- Alumni Spotlight- Dawn Riley
- Meet National Commodore TW Cook
- Advanced on-the-Water Leadership Skills Training Released