Twenty Scouts from across the Northeast Region met at Tall Timbers, Maryland for a weekend of training, competition and fun. Sea Scout Ships 198 and 1942 shared the finalist spots with one team each submitted to receive an invitation to the Koch Cup, and two alternates each. In 5th and 6th Places were Ships 1808 and newly formed 2511. After a weekend of wicked high tides, it closed with great winds on Sunday.
- Interview with the National Boatswain and National Boatswain-Elect
- 2021 National Flagship Applications Now Open
- 2021-2022 National Quarterdeck
- Our Next National Virtual Roundtable
- Virtual Roundtable for Sea Scouts!
- Apply for National (or Territory) Boatswain!
- Commodore’s Corner: Happy New Year 2021
- January 2021 Sea Scout Webinars