Twenty Scouts from across the Northeast Region met at Tall Timbers, Maryland for a weekend of training, competition and fun. Sea Scout Ships 198 and 1942 shared the finalist spots with one team each submitted to receive an invitation to the Koch Cup, and two alternates each. In 5th and 6th Places were Ships 1808 and newly formed 2511. After a weekend of wicked high tides, it closed with great winds on Sunday.
- Our nationwide Coast Guard Auxiliary partnership is here!
- Chesapeake Cup Finalists Headed to Koch Cup
- Commodore’s Corner: October 2019
- Introduction to AuxScout
- Commodore’s Corner Brief Update for August 2019
- Alumni Spotlight- Dawn Riley
- Meet National Commodore TW Cook
- Advanced on-the-Water Leadership Skills Training Released