The boarding manual for the 2017 William M Minto Memorial Sea Scout Rendezvous has been published. Minto this year is sponsored by Sam Houston Area Council, and will be held September 8-10, 2017 at Bovay Scout Ranch near Navasota, Texas. All ships are invited to attend. New ships are especially invited – this event is designed to be fun for all, and is a great chance to work on your Sea Scout skills! You can download the boarding manual here. More information and the registration link can be found on the official site here.
- SLEET 2020 – Call for Instructors
- Our nationwide Coast Guard Auxiliary partnership is here!
- Chesapeake Cup Finalists Headed to Koch Cup
- Commodore’s Corner: October 2019
- Introduction to AuxScout
- Commodore’s Corner Brief Update for August 2019
- Alumni Spotlight- Dawn Riley
- Meet National Commodore TW Cook