Registration is now open for Seabadge to be held in May hosted by Great Smoky Mountain Council near Knoxville, Tennessee. The Florida Seabadge at the end of January has been full for some time. A Seabadge is in the planning stages for North Texas in the late 2019/early 2020 timeframe but details are not available yet. So if you’d like to attend Seabadge in Southern Region this year, the Tennessee course is your best bet. See http://tn.seabadge.info for more information and for the registration link.
- SLEET 2020 – Call for Instructors
- Our nationwide Coast Guard Auxiliary partnership is here!
- Chesapeake Cup Finalists Headed to Koch Cup
- Commodore’s Corner: October 2019
- Introduction to AuxScout
- Commodore’s Corner Brief Update for August 2019
- Alumni Spotlight- Dawn Riley
- Meet National Commodore TW Cook