Registration is now open for Seabadge to be held in May hosted by Great Smoky Mountain Council near Knoxville, Tennessee. The Florida Seabadge at the end of January has been full for some time. A Seabadge is in the planning stages for North Texas in the late 2019/early 2020 timeframe but details are not available yet. So if you’d like to attend Seabadge in Southern Region this year, the Tennessee course is your best bet. See http://tn.seabadge.info for more information and for the registration link.
- Interview with the National Boatswain and National Boatswain-Elect
- 2021 National Flagship Applications Now Open
- 2021-2022 National Quarterdeck
- Our Next National Virtual Roundtable
- Virtual Roundtable for Sea Scouts!
- Apply for National (or Territory) Boatswain!
- Commodore’s Corner: Happy New Year 2021
- January 2021 Sea Scout Webinars