The Western Region Sea Scout Blog, the West Wind, is dedicated to providing Western Regional Sea Scout news, recruiting ideas, program best practices and advancement tips. Content is created by the Western Region Sea Scout Petty Officers under the direction of Western Region Commodore Josh Gilliland.
- Our nationwide Coast Guard Auxiliary partnership is here!
- Chesapeake Cup Finalists Headed to Koch Cup
- Commodore’s Corner: October 2019
- Introduction to AuxScout
- Commodore’s Corner Brief Update for August 2019
- Alumni Spotlight- Dawn Riley
- Meet National Commodore TW Cook
- Advanced on-the-Water Leadership Skills Training Released