A new video, based on Bryan Wendel and TW Cook’s ‘You have to live near the coast’ and four other Sea Scouting myths, dispelled article, is the first of many new marketing resources to be released. Are you interested in seeing certain marketing resources? Contact Josh Gilliland, newly appointed chairman of the Marketing Subcommittee at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas, requests, or even samples of what is working well for you.
- Our nationwide Coast Guard Auxiliary partnership is here!
- Chesapeake Cup Finalists Headed to Koch Cup
- Commodore’s Corner: October 2019
- Introduction to AuxScout
- Commodore’s Corner Brief Update for August 2019
- Alumni Spotlight- Dawn Riley
- Meet National Commodore TW Cook
- Advanced on-the-Water Leadership Skills Training Released